A special New Year’s Day broadcast from Basic Gospel.
I like the word “new.” I’ll bet you do too.
It is an exciting word, especially when it is attached to things like cars, houses, gadgets and even the New Year. We all like “new” things and we want “new” things.
Are you in Christ? If so, for you the old has gone and the new has come.
* A new life – Romans 6:4.
* A new identity – John 1:12.
* A new self – Ephesians 4:24.
* A new heart – Ezekiel 36:26.
* A new covenant – Hebrews 9:15.
* A new command – John 13:34.
* A new way – Romans 7:6.
Happy New Year from your friends at Basic Gospel